...because a love like ours, is worth blogging about!

Friday 8 July 2011

A Declaration of Love



I don't regret the things I have done, or the things I have chosen not to do,
because whatever I've done, I must have done something right to have ended up with you!

As I live each day, may I do my part to make a difference and touch your heart.
Each day it is my goal, to bring smiles and laughter into your soul!

Sometimes when it's late at night and we are alone together,
I want to take you in my arms and cuddle you forever!

A thousand words I could say, A thousand wishes I could pray.
A thousand miles legs could walk, A thousand sounds a mouth could talk.
A thousand times I'll be true, A thousand times to say I LOVE YOU!

When we are together or when we are apart,
You are always on my mind, always in my heart.

My love for you grows like a tree - ever stronger, ever higher.
Always there to give you shelter, always there to give you love.

I promise you... I will give you a life filled with joy and love,
So that when we part from this physical earth, we'll be looking back feeling contented
that our earth has been heaven!

Even though I've heard that love is always true,
I'd never have believed it if it hadn't been for you.

Not a moment has passed since we first met that i haven't known you are the only one for me.
The only way for my life to be complete is for you to be by my side.
Everyday you redeem my soul and awaken my spirit.
I am, because you are!

My eyes reacted, my heart was affected.
Thousands were rejected, but you were selected!

I love you more today than yesterday, but less today than tomorrow!

Life is for living - I live mine for you.
Love is for giving - I give mine to you.
Hearts are for beating - Mine beats for you.
Dreams are full of meaning - Mine are full of you.

1 comment: